Information on PRIVACY according to GDPR 2016/679 e s.m.i. (General Data Protection Regulation)
we would like to inform you that GDPR 2016/679 e s.m.i. (regarding the protection of personal data) safeguards the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the GDPR 2016/679, this data handling is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Therefore, according to article n. 13 of GDPR 2016/679 e s.m.i. we hereby transmit the following information:
- The personal data you give to SOLE S.A.S. DI COLETTI DAVIDE, the controller, will be handled for the following purposes:
- Management of your booking request
- The processing of personal data will be carried out both through IT tools and manually by specially appointed employees. Your personal data will be stored in our paper and digital archives and in any case on the European territory.
- As part of the treatments described above, it is necessary to know and memorize all the essential data (mandatory fields marked with an asterisk *). Any refusal to provide such data implies the failed or partial execution of the request.
- The personal data you provide, will be processed and stored for the purposes set out in points 1a, 1b in our paper and digital archives for the time required by law. Subsequently the data will be deleted from our archives or destroyed in compliance with current legislation
- The controller is: SOLE S.A.S. DI COLETTI DAVIDE, SAN POLO 731 – 30125 Venezia (VE).
- At any time, you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with Articles 15 and ss. of the GDPR 679/2016 e s.m.i. by contacting us at the addresses indicated in this statement, by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org.